Monday, August 4, 2014

A Stray dog and a Foreigner..!



As you know I'm not a habitual writer but when something really inspired me I pen down my thoughts.
This time it is a Stray dog and a foreigner. Yeah the duo’s is the reason for this post. They stimulated me to think for a while and made me to feel the unconditional love.

Everyday I happen to wait in a signal on the way back home from office. It was a cool drizzling Friday evening and a tranquil music of Don moen was on. What else you need at the moment; with the heart overwhelmed I was looking straight outside the right window.

I saw a foreigner who is in full suit and has the high quality leather bag in front of HAL entrance. I just glazed at him and suddenly thought he must be a scientist or a high profile person from his outlook. He came out and then went to the security guard and spoke to him. After a moment he came with a box and kept that box outside the gate. I was so very curious to watch him further because I didn't expect a person like him, meaning well dressed with leather bag carrying a not so good looking box.

Then the security guard came with a jug and was clueless what’s happening over. Then I could notice the security guard pouring water into the box. Till this moment I have no clue on the ongoing scene. Then the foreigner took the box and placed near a dog and that too a stray dog. He kept the box so nearer to the dog so that it can drink water.

You know what, till that moment my eyes were watchful only on the foreigner and not on the stray dog. Then a luxury car came out where he is ready to board the car but still he took that extra moment to take out some of the costliest cookies from his bag and fed the dog with his hands.

Truly speaking, my heart besieged for the love that the foreigner has showed towards the stray dog. In fact he looked like a true hero for me at that moment because of kindness and love he showed to the dog. The best part is he didn't even bother about the drizzling; his heart’s intention was to only make the dog to get away the hungriness.  I just recapped the thing which happened for a moment and positioned myself in the scene.
I have not even had a mindset or my eyes didn't even take a chance to look at the stray dog which is not so attractive but full of dirt. But this man really stood out on his character.

People don’t be surprised how come I have got so much of time in the signal. With not much surprise that’s a Bangalore traffic signal, so I had to wait for such a long time until the scene gets over J

After feeding the dog, he boarded the car and the car passed by on the other direction of where I was waiting in the signal. Wholly my heart felt something good the chance God gave me to watch this man’s heart and kindness.

I questioned myself that I m being over joyful after seeing this man’s attitude. How much more I should be joyful and thankful to God the father for providing me everything in all my needs according to his riches and glory.

Straight after this, I took a moment to thank God for showing me HIS unconditional love to me in my imperfections. I’m an imperfect person loved by a perfect God..!!!
J
                                                                                                                  
Finally I would like to end with the verse, John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Let God be with you!

In Christ Alone,

Justina Stephen

1 comment:

  1. Nice one Mrs.Sam.You are good to go as an English writer.Pls continue.BTW , the english man is awesome for his love and kindness that he had shown towards the dog.

    ReplyDelete